About Aaron Bell
Owner and founder of Advanced Security Options, Aaron has more than 16 years of experience working for the New Mexico Corrections Department as both a Corrections Officer and Training Instructor has provided him with the skills required to successfully and knowledgeably perform the require duties of this position. Aaron is extremely proficient in handling time sensitive material and meeting deadlines, respecting confidential information, and handling himself professionally in a variety of settings, in an office and in the field. While his previous experience has required a great deal of physical duties, it requires a great deal of administrative duties also. Aaron has experience in creating and executing programs within many departments and has prior experience working with Probation and Parole.
● First Team Leader Responder
● Asst. CERT Commander
● 10+ years on Tactical Team
● N.M Probation and Parole
● Fugitive Apprehension- Joint Task Force Operations
● Advanced NMCTA Instructor
● 2017 – Global Defense Solutions, Level I – Level V. Certification in Krava Maga, Instructor
● 2017 – Firearms Legal Course. Use of Force Training Part I U.S. Constitution,Case Law, Policy and Procedure, State Statute. Use of Force Training Part II (RCM)
● 2016 – Master Defensive Tactics Instructor
● 2016 – Probation and Parole/ Law Enforcement Handgun Certification
● 2016 – Combined Tactical Systems, (C.T.S) Chemical Instructor, Flash Bang Munitions Instructor and Special Impact Munitions Instructor
● 2014 – Certification Defensive Driving (DDC) Instructor
● 2014 – Certification from the Cooper Institute, Dallas Texas. Law Enforcement Fitness Specialist/Personal Trainer.
● 2014 – Active Shooter Instructor Certification for Armed and Unarmed Personnel Course.
● 2014 – Life Line Training, Bulletproof Warrior certification. School is designed and dedicated training Law Enforcement and Corrections Officers dealing with the daily stress and how to understand the emotional complexities of the daily endeavors as an Officer.
● 2014 – State DPS Defensive Tactics Instructor.
● 2014 – Use of Force Simulator Training
● 2014 – Instructor certification for Training for Trainers certification
● 2014 – Instructor certification, M4/Carbine and Glock Armor.
● 2014 – Certification Pepper ball Technologies Instructor
● 2014 – Certification Use of Force for Law Enforcement and Probation and Parole. R.C.M. Use of Force Simulator Handgun Training.
● 2014 – Training at the Speed of Life. Five (5) day advanced Instructor School for Reality Based Training.
● 2014 – Completed/Certification for New Mexico Probation and Parole Officer
● 2014 – Promoted to Advanced Instructor for New Mexico Probation and Parole and Corrections Academy Santa Fe New Mexico.
● 2014 – Training for Trainers Facilitator Course
● 2013 – Emergency Management Institute. (FEMA) IS-00700.a, National Incident Management System. (NIMS).
● 2013 – Emergency Management Institute. (FEMA) IS-00100.B Introduction to Incident Command System. IS-100.
● 2013 – F.B.I Fingerprint ID and Fingerprinting Certification
● 2012 – Certification TAC*ONE Consulting Advanced SWAT School. Advanced school for Law Enforcement and Corrections Officers whom perform Warrant Service.
● 2012 – Training for Trainers Certification
● 2009 – Certificate of Excellence, Presented by Joe Williams New Mexico Corrections
● 2008 – Defensive Technologies. Certification for Chemical Munitions, Specialized Impact Munitions.
● 2008 – Anti-Terrorism Task Force Training. State-wide S.W.A.T training for Law Enforcement and Corrections for Mass Citizen Movement. MCAPP Certification.
● 2007 – Custody Employee of the Month, Presented by Deputy Warden Jaramillo.
● 2007 – Assisted Probation and Parole with outside Law Enforcement Agencies, serving Warrants for absconders for Probation and Parole. I Aaron Bell also had the privilege to conduct Warrant Round-Ups with State and Local Law Enforcement.
● 2007 – I Aaron Bell promoted to assets C.E.R.T Team Commander.
● 2007 – Sergeant and Team Leaders Specialized Training. Training for Supervisors.
● 2006 – Pat Rogers Carbine Course- M4 Long Rifle. Certification for Instructor for Long Rifle, M4 Carbine
● 2005 – Promoted to Sergeant for the Penitentiary of New Mexico. Sergeant is a first line supervisor
● 2005 – Recipient of the Corrections National Medal of Valor.
● 2004 – Recipient of the New Mexico Corrections Medal of Valor.
● 2004 – Officer of the Year. Presented by Joe Williams, Secretary of Corrections.
● 2004 – Albuquerque Police Instructors Chemical Riot Control Agents Certification. Riot Line Formations, Chemical Agents Certification.
● 2004 – Emergency Preparedness for Correctional Insinuations and Use of Force.
● 2003 – Certification, Urban Warfare. Presented by 150th Security Forces Squadron.
● 2003 – State Police Tactical Entry School Stage 2 (SP-2). Became a full time Operator for the New Mexico Corrections Tactical Entry Team. Corrections Emergency Response Team C.E.R.T/Specialized Operations Response Team S.O.R.T.
● 2002 – New Mexico Department of Public Safety Tactical Team Training. State Police Tactical Entry School Stage 1
● 2002 – Completion of New Mexico Department of Corrections Training Academy.